Kid's T-shirt Fathers day Gift Unique Special Drawing KeepsakeRegular price $19.00
Father's Day Gift With a twist. Fed up of buying the same old socks, smellies and chocs for gifts? Then you have landed on the right shop for all of your Father's Day Gifting Needs. You can browse various Father's Day Gift and Present ideas on our Menu, and you can even customize your design! For Fathers, Step-Fathers, Grandfathers, Carers, Guardians and more. Make that special person in your life feel amazing with a keepsake gift.
- Unisex loose fit T-shirt Style
- Soft Ringspun Cotton
- Ribbed Collar, Tubular Design
- S up to 3XL Sizes
- Unique and Exclusively available at Jacobs Boutique xo
All you need to do is either send me a DM on Instagram @jacobsboutiquexo OR Email me firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of your child's drawing. It may even be scribbles, but they are your babies scribbles and they are precious.
IMPORTANT IMAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Nothing too complicated. Think about the process. the drawing is sent to me, and i have to digitalize it, print it and weed it. A drawing with too much details or small details will not show.
- The image has to be written with dark ink on a plain white background. Please go over the writing with a marker pen to make it thicker to ensure it will be a solid design once printed. If your unsure in any way of want to chat with me please do! :) Via WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook Instagram or Email!
- I usually let Jacob draw his image, and then i will go over it and make really thin lines thicker with a sharpie!
- Please send me the IMAGE before purchasing. I will then digitalize the image for you within 24 hours (usually super quick) of sending to me. I will send the image back to you digitalized so you can see how it will look and ensure you are happy with it.
- When you take a photo of the image, please ensure its drawn on a PLAIN WHITE background and you go over in a BLACK Sharpie or dark ink. Please try to take the brightest photo possible, any shadows on the photo can affect the way I digitilise it. Top tip - take in natural light, at day time :) However if you are too eager and want to send me an image to check it would be ok that is fine also.
- I can rub things out when i digitalize is, so if there's a bit on the image you don't want I can get rid of this