Leopard Print Rose Green Adults Handmade Oversized Sweater /JumperRegular price £48.00
Okay, the wait is over! Here we have the ULTIMATE item of clothing for both comfort and style. What more could you want!?
Handmade adults sweaters are something I have been asked to make for a long time You ask, I provide ;)
Few things to mention before you choose your size!
- These sweaters are VERY oversized.
- They are lengthy (for a regular height person) so can be worn comfortably with leggings. Or fold the cuff band in to wear at waist length
- The Sleeves are baggy, but are stopped with cuffs sot hey do not slide off your arms unless you stretch the sleeve over your hand. The sleeves are intended to be baggy for comfort and an oversized look
- If you are petite/tall please get in touch with me via Instagram DM @Jacobsboutiquexo OR via email email@example.com to discuss custom measurements i.e. i can make the length shorter/longer, chest slightly narrower if needed.
- Size 8-24. The last option size 20-24 is there as it will fit a size 24 but wont be as oversized. Please always refer to the size guide below before purchasing.
- These are SO SO Comfortable, and even more you can twin with any little human in your life! HOW CUTE
- If you choose a T-shirt, please leave a note for if you would like your sleeves hemmed or rolled up. If no note is left the sleeves will be hemmed.
Size Guide (Sleeve length is for sweaters only)
|UK Unisex Size||Chest||Length||Sleeve length||Chest||Length||Sleeve length|
|8 to 10||20||28||24||52||72||62|
|10 to 12||22||30||24||57||77||62|
|12 to 14||24||32||24||62||82||62|
|14 to 16||26||33||26||67||84||67|
|16 to 18||28||34||26||72||87||67|
|18 to 20||30||36||28||77||92||72|
|20 to 24||32||38||28||82||98||72|
* Measurements are armpit to armpit for chest with the garment laying flat. To measure your chest please use a tape measure an measure from just under your armpit in a straight line (as straight as you can) to the other armpit.
Length is measured from shoulder to below the ribbing cuff measured with the garment flat.
I am a size 20-22 in high street clothing if I want a baggy fit, size 22-24 if I want an oversized fit. In this pattern I tend to wear a size 16-18 or 18-20.